If you wish to register another band after you complete your first application:
1. Click on the "Application Form" link again
2. Fill out the application again—make sure you indicate a different name for each additional band(s)
3. Select the next classification down from the one listed on the previous application for each additional band
- School Enrollment Verification Form (high schools only)
- For High Schools: 12-20 minutes of UNEDITED music (in mp3 music file format) from the 2016-17 school year, which is to be submitted through "Dropbox."
- For Middle/Junior High Schools: 8-20 minutes of UNEDITED music (in mp3 music file format) from the 2016-17 school year, which is to be submitted through "Dropbox."
- Application Fee: $35. (If paying by credit card, please have card accessible when you begin your application.)
- Participation Fee: $550. (All chosen schools will be invoiced.)
Procedure to Upload Recordings
- Label each individual recording like this:
School_Band Name_Piece_Composer Last Name (ex: ACME-High-School_Senior-Band_Lincolnshire-Posy_Grainger)
- Create a Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com.
- Upload your recording(s) to your Dropbox folder and "share" with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you email notification once we retrieve your recording(s).