The University of Illinois Bands is proud to present the 47th annual Illinois Marching Band Championships! The Illinois Marching Band Championships provides participating marching bands with feedback from the activity's finest adjudicators, relevant and educational evaluation rubrics, and the thrill of performing in historic Memorial Stadium on the campus of the University of Illinois! Participation is open to the first 42 Illinois high school marching bands that are divided into six classifications based on the IHSA school size.
- 2017 DATE: Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Where: Historic Memorial Stadium on the campus of the University of Illinois
- Application & Fee: $450.00 can be paid via credit card or electronic check only
- The application form accepts credit card payments—please have your card ready before you begin
- The form can also be completed if payment by check is planned
To pay by check, there are two options:
1. Use the electronic check option (if you have a check in hand, this is the preferred option)
2. Or, mail the check to:
Illinois Marching Band Championships
Harding Band Building
1103 South Sixth Street
Champaign, Illinois 61820
217.333.3025 | Main Office
Acceptance Policy: In order for your application to be complete, the application along with payment via credit card or check must be received no earlier than March 1 at 9AM. Checks will be accepted on campus starting March 1 at 9:00 AM through 5:00 PM and ending once the contest has been filled.